All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as Wedding Survivor When a wedding planner's first gig teams her up with a sexy stuntman, will she crash and burn...or be airlifted to love? Behind Eli McCain's Texas drawl lies an extreme sports lover, a former Hollywood stuntman...and a broken heart. Left at the altar a year ago, he's t happy when Thrillseekers Anymous, the extreme sports club he cofounded, gets into the celebrity wedding business. Especially since Marnie Banks, the wedding coordinator with the stunning smile and sexy curves, never stops talking. Marnie, meanwhile, hopes planning an A-list celebrity wedding will be her ticket to success. If only her glamorous clients weren't constantly throwing outrageous demands at her. And if only Eli wasn't so guarded - and so jaw-droppingly handsome. But when the wedding turns from extreme to extremely disastrous, Eli and Marnie must work together against the elements, their bickering clients, and their own smoldering attraction to save the day. Will the sparks flying between them ignite into something real and passionate...or will they both end up burned?
- Author BiographyJulia London grew up on a ranch in Canyon, Texas, and attended the University of Texas at Austin. After graduation, she joined the Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C., before landing a job at the White House as a policy wonk in the office of the nation's drug czar. She eventually returned to Texas, where she decided to try her hand at writing fiction after working for the local government proved to be a serious threat to her sanity. Fifteen years later, Julia is the New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher's Weekly bestselling author of more than a twenty-five romantic fiction novels, including the popular Desperate Debutantes, Scandalous, and The Secrets of Hadley Green historical romance series. She is also the author of several contemporary women's fiction novels with strong romantic elements, including the upcoming Homecoming Ranch Trilogy. Julia is the recipient of the RT Bookclub Award for Best Historical Romance and a four-time finalist for the prestigious RITA award for excellence in romantic fiction. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Julia London
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAn Over the Edge Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.