All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis hard-to-find 1942 classic on hand-to-hand combat from Capt. W.E. Fairbairn - one of the most respected names in close-quarters combat - is finally available to collectors of World War II-era literature and practical, ruthless fighting instruction in its original, all-inclusive British version. All-In Fighting , published in the United States with the title Get Tough , was written to introduce soldiers and civilians alike to the realities of close combat. As Fairbairn states in his introduction: Some readers may be appalled at the suggestion that it should be necessary for human beings of the twentieth century to revert to the grim brutality of the Stone Age in order to live. But it must be realized that, when dealing with an utterly ruthless enemy who has clearly expressed his intention of wiping this nation out of existence, there is room for any scruple or compunction about the methods to be employed in preventing him.
- Author(s)W.E. Faribairn
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.