All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Children Living Well picture book that deals with the subjects of bullying, friendship, self-esteem, and kindness. Excellent for children in the primary years ages 3 - 8. An excellent resource for teachers and parents to guide conversations about emotions and peer relationships. One morning Todd wakes up with what feels like a pebble in his stomach. The pebble feeling started at school when ather child mistreated him. As Todd's day progresses and other negative things happen to him, the pebble feeling grows into a rock, then into a boulder and then a mountain. He feels so bad he can't even have fun at recess. Everything changes when Todd helps a new student to feel better. The mountain fades and changes into a seed which grows into something positive. He realizes that all it takes is one friend to change everything.
- Author(s)Heather Rankin
- PublisherOur Farm Books
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Farm Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.