All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOutdated marketing strategies are the bane of business leaders focused on growing their brands. The author calls obsolete strategies that are still in widespread use marketing zombies. He warns they may be lurking around your business, quietly wreaking ruin and spoilage on your brand's mission and message. Take this ramshackle tour through the death of SEO (search engine optimization), the withering of bulk e-mail marketing, and the obsolescence of many of the social media and website marketing strategies your company might currently be using to its detriment and decay. This book is a fun read with a stern warning by Digital Ecologist(r) Daniel DiGriz to continually update your digital strategy. It might save your company's skin. If you can't stand the sight of blood, look away, because this book is merciless in chopping out the rotting corpses of digital strategy and calling for the triumph of the living.
- Author BiographyDaniel DiGriz is Digital Ecologist(r) at MadPipe, where he applies strategic principles from natural ecologies to help brands thrive across digital ecosystems in the economic ecosphere. Daniel is author of All Marketing is Dead and The Blogging Playbook for Aspiring Thought Leaders. He is external Marketing Director for multiple organizations. His ideas have appeared in Inc, SmartBlog, MediaPost, and Success Magazine, and he is a frequent presenter at thought leadership conferences.
- Author(s)Daniel Digriz
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.