All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Tom's friends really are superheroes. Tom even married a superhero, the Perfectionist. But at their wedding the Perfectionist is hyptized by her ex, Hyp, to believe that Tom is invisible. Nothing he does can make her see him. Six months later, the Perfectionist is sure that Tom has abandoned her, so she's moving to Vancouver. She'll use her superpowers to leave all the heartbreak behind. With idea that Tom's beside her, she boards the plane. Tom has, until they touch down, to convince her he's there, or he loses her forever...This book is a wonderful, heartbreakingly funny tribute to love, sweet love.
- Author BiographyAndrew Kaufman is a writer, film-maker and radio producer. His writing has appeared on McSweeney's website. He has completed a Director's Residency at the Canadian Film Centre and his film 'Aberistiwith' was screened at festivals across Europe and Canada. He currently works as a producer for CBC Radio in Toronto.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaufman
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTelegram Books
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.