All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAll New Real Life Case Studies for Teachers is an up-to-date series of case studies or situations which can be used in both undergraduate and graduate teacher education classes, either as a main text or a supplementary text. In addition, it provides an excellent tool for in-service opportunities for experienced teachers at every level. Issues dealing with everything from the impact of federal laws to choosing a graduate's first teaching job are included. Each situation outlines a problem that teachers could face at any level or in any subject matter.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hayes has been a high school social studies teacher, assistant principal, high school principal, superintendent of schools, adjunct professor, associate professor, and chairman of the Teacher Education Division at Roberts Wesleyan College in Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)William Hayes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.