All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's better than being best friends? Being best friends who volunteer together at the Roxbury Park Dog Shelter! With a focus on friendship, family, and cute canines, Roxbury Park Dog Club is perfect for tween readers who snap up books from series like Cupcake Diaries and Candy Apple, or for anyone who loves dogs. In this fourth book, Kim has to face the fact that while understanding dogs is easy, keeping up in class can be hard. Her parents are talking about sending her to a different school if she doesn't improve her grades-which would mean leaving the Dog Club! To get through this crisis, Kim will need a helping hand (or paw) from all her friends.
- Author(s)Daphne Maple
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRoxbury Park Dog Club
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight145 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annabelle Metayer
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.