All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe King of Rock n Roll lives! And he s Josh s dad. When 13-year-old Josh finds out that he has to stay with his dad in Chicago for a few months, he s t too thrilled. But when he arrives at the airport, he s simply devastated. His father who used to be a scatterbrained but pretty rmal shoe salesman has become . . . Elvis. Well, a sideburnwearing, hip-twisting, utterly-embarrassing Elvis impersonator. Josh is determined to keep his dad s identity a secret, but on his very first day at his new school, a te appears on his locker. It s signed Elvisly Yours, and instead of a name, a sneering purple smiley face. The secret is out, and when his dad is invited to perform at a special 50s concert at his school, Josh is forced to take drastic action. From award-winning author Shelley Pearsall comes a hilarious vel about discovering the important (and sometimes painful) difference between who you want to be and who you really are. Alternately wry, silly, thoughtful and laugh-out-loud funny. BookPage
- Author BiographyA former teacher and museum historian, Shelley Pearsall is now a full-time writer. Her first novel, Trouble Don t Last, won the Scott O Dell Award for Historical Fiction. To learn more about the author and her work, visit www.shelleypearsall.com. She lives in Silver Lake, Ohio.
- Author(s)Shelley Pearsall
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.