All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past 30 years, Samuel Green has made his home on a remote island off the grid pursuing themes that have obsessed him: fidelity to a long and abiding love, the obligations of living in a small community, the demands of right work, the nature of loss and mourning, close observation of the natural world, and the persistent demands of memory.
- Author BiographySAMUEL GREEN has been Visiting Professor at Southern Utah University, Western Wyoming Community College, Colorado College, and Seattle University. Among his eleven collections of poems is The Grace of Necessity, which won the 2008 Washington State Book Award for Poetry. Other honors include a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship in Poetry and an Artist Trust Fellowship in Literature.
- Author(s)Samuel Green
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.