All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAll Things Are Possible Through Prayer is a practical, comforting guide to effective prayer by the best-selling author of God's Psychiatry. Beautifully written, this classic has sold more than 600,000 copies and continues to help Christians grasp the power of prayer, seek God's help, and understand his will. It reminds readers that with God thing is hopeless. Allen points out some of the locked doors of life, such as healing and peace of mind, and offers the prayer-keys that will open them. Readers will also discover how to surrender desires to God, find confidence and hope, and pray for others. Previously published by Spire, All Things Are Possible Through Prayer is w available in a handsome new trade paper format and includes a new preface by the author.
- Author BiographyCharles Allen is the popular author of more than forty-five books, including God's Psychiatry. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Charles Livingstone Allen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.