All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of comparative philosophy and theology. The themes are the critical issues arising from the modern interpretation of Confucian doctrine as they confront the Christian beliefs of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Berthrong is Associate Dean for Academic and Administrative Affairs and Director of the Institute for Dialogue among Religious Traditions at Boston University's School of Theology.
- Author(s)John H. Berthrong
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication22/03/1994
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight381 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.