All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt begins with a bus crash. Maggie is a funeral director from Indiana who lives a double life. Bug is a ten-year-old boy in the Pennsylvania foster care system who is sent to live with an aunt he doesn't kw. Jimmy is a former paramedic and prescription drug addict on his way to meet a woman he met online who thinks he's a successful doctor. Helen is a Chicago insurance investigator who is leaving her marriage in search of the woman she wants to be. Four strangers, all traveling to Boston in search of better lives, are tied together in ways they don't even realize. Each are trying to fill the void of what's missing in their lives. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to overcome all that we lack.
- Author BiographySandra Moran was an author and assistant adjunct professor of anthropology at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. A native Kansan, she had worked professionally as a newspaper journalist, a political speech writer, and an archaeological tour manager. In her novels, she strove to create flawed characters struggling to find themselves within the cultural constructs of gender, religion, and sexuality. Despite being an avid marathon/ultra marathon runner, gym rat, and living healthy, she lost her battle to an aggressive cancer in November 2015, just weeks shy of her forty-seventh birthday.
- Author(s)Sandra Moran
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.