All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll I want for Christmas is...a new GEEK GIRL story! Harriet Manners kws a lot about Christmas. She kws that every year Santa climbs down 91.8 million chimneys. She kws that Rudolph the red-sed reindeer was almost definitely a girl. She kws that the first artificial Christmas trees were made out of goose feathers. But this Christmas is extra special for Harriet, because four days ago she had her First Ever Kiss. Now she just needs to work out what's supposed to happen next...A romantic festive treat from the internationally bestselling award-winning author of the GEEK GIRL series. Also includes a BONUS previously unpublished GEEK GIRL short story TEAM GEEK!
- Author BiographyHolly Smale is the author of Geek Girl, Model Misfit, Picture Perfect and All That Glitters. She was unexpectedly spotted by a top London modelling agency at the age of fifteen and spent the following two years falling over on catwalks, going bright red and breaking things she couldn't afford to replace. By the time Holly had graduated from Bristol University with a BA in English Literature and an MA in Shakespeare she had given up modelling and set herself on the path to becoming a writer. Geek Girl was the no. 1 bestselling young adult fiction title in the UK in 2013. It was shortlisted for several major awards including the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Branford Boase award, nominated for the Queen of Teen award and won the teen and young adult category of the Waterstones Children's Book Prize and the 11-14 category of the Leeds Book Award.
- Author(s)Holly Smale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGeek Girl Special
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.