All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionHave you always dreamed of traveling to Japan but were afraid it would be too expensive and too intimidating? You're right, Japan is t cheap. But despite your concerns, it is such a magnificent place that you will t have lived until you've seen it for yourself. It's a once-in-a-lifetime journey. (Warning: You may get hooked!) Let a veteran who has lived, worked, and traveled in Japan for over a decade combined show you the way with a unique Japan travel guide. Don't go to Japan and let your investment go to waste. You're making a hefty financial investment by choosing to go to Japan. Why waste your budget on $100 sushi meals and $500 hot-spring excursion packages, when I could show you how to find cheap sushi that is to die for, and how to relax in the country's best hot-springs for a fraction of that price? The All-You-Can Japan travel guide does just that - it maximizes the return on your investment in experiencing the enigmatic Land of the Rising Sun. My Japan travel guide does t list the cheapest travel options. It provides you with the smart choices. It allows you to achieve the complete Japanese experience within your set budget, and when you go to Japan it even saves you hundreds of dollars that otherwise would go down the drain.
- Author BiographyI spent the first 12 years of my life growing up in Tokyo, going through both international and Japanese school systems. Despite moving away at the age of twelve, I was absolutely determined to return to Japan as soon as and as often as I could. Junior year of high school was when I finally got the chance to take a six-week trip, during which I familiarized myself once again with the mesmerizing country, its complex language, and cryptic culture. Upon discharge from a three year military intelligence service, I packed my bags and before long I was on a plane to Japan. This time it was to work for a Japanese corporation in the IT-security field, as a sales engineer. Employed in an entirely Japanese office environment, with daily visits to Japanese clients to demonstrate IT products, I got closely acquainted with the business culture and etiquette. I also picked up massive amounts of techniques the shrewd businessmen and locals in general use to get by in an expensive country while still enjoying everything it has to offer. My most recent trips to Japan were as a tourist at the end of 2009 and the summer of 2012, when I spent a couple of months traveling to different parts of the country and writing my Japan travel guide, All-You-Can Japan. Though I must admit, I do have a sweet spot for Tokyo travel. I know Japan inside and out, and from different perspectives - as a resident, as a businessman, and as a traveler. My Japanese friends often say I'm more Japanese than they are. You can count on my knowledge and years of experience to guide you through what is truly important in your trip to Japan. Plan your Japan with me, your personal Japan travel guide.
- Author(s)Josh Shulman
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.