All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie is a friendly young, white farm boy who befriends a shy, young African-American farm boy. They soon find out that they have so much in common and they quickly become best friends. Charlie=s adventures start with him meeting Thomas Brown in school, where they share the same art class. Befriending each other at lunch time starts a future of endless adventures. They go fishing together catching rare catches only boys could dream of. Their love of sweet treats and the love of their family all run hand-in-hand as you watch Charlie and Thomas go from one adventure to the next. Riding a horse for the very first time is an experience that Charlie will never forget. Sharing their thoughts and plans for their days ahead, Charlie and Thomas become inseparable spreading their happiness to all that kw them.
- Author(s)Tania Catherine Warren
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Mathew Warren
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.