All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy & delicious cooking that's as easy as pushing a button. You want to learn about how to use a slow cooker to make healthy meals but aren't sure where to start? Our team of experts has already done all the hard work for you and created this easy step-by-step guide. Healthy cooking can be as easy as tossing nutritious ingredients into your slow cooker and going about your day. You'll come home to a hearty, healthy meal that's ready to eat. Tips on Buying a Slow Cooker SEE PAGE 17 10 Steps to Slow Cooking Success SEE PAGE 22 The Healthiest Slow Cooker Ingredients-Some Will Surprise You! SEE PAGE 25 With All About Healthy Slow Cooking, you'll soon be an expert at creating delicious, easy, and healthy slow cooked meals.
- Author BiographyLinda Larsen is a recipe developer, a food journalist, and the About.com Guide to Busy Cooks. She has written articles for Woman's Day, Woman's World, Quick and Simple, and First magazines and was a member of the Pillsbury Bake-Off staff. She is the author of more than 25 cookbooks, including The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook, The Starter Cook, and The Everything Almost Homemade Cookbook.
- Author(s)Linda Larsen
- PublisherTemescal Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemescal Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.