All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis All About Techniques book illustrates and explains the fundamentals of art theory, then proceeds to step-by-step advice on how to create complete, highly finished artworks. This volume is filled with full-color photos and art illustrations, the latter in some cases showing reproductions of well-kwn paintings. This book starts with advice on choosing pigments, canvas, and equipment, then instructs on the use of brushes, knives, and other artist's tools. The theory of color and its combinations is treated in detail, and then the art student is guided step-by-step through the creation of landscapes, portraits, nudes, still-lifes, animal illustrations, and more.
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.