All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe often make plans for ourselves and we are discouraged when there plans don't work out the way we expected them top. I have always wanted to be a mom, but after my miscarriage, I thought that this would never happen. God has a wonderful plan for my life; I just have to wait, be patient, and put all of my faith in Him. Many women suffer the tremendous loss off a miscarriage. They often fell alone, but they are never alone. God has the best plan for out lives. We just have to accept it and make it our own.
- Author BiographyNancy Carber resides in Atlantic County, NJ with her husband and her daughter Zelda. The couple is expecting their second child in January of the coming year. Although a life long writer, this is her first published work. She plans to continue writing and publish more of her works in the future.
- Author(s)Nancy Carber
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.