Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of the quirky, heartfelt fiction of Nick Hornby and Elear Brown comes a smart, wry, and poignant vel about reconciliation between fathers and daughters, between spouses; the deep ties between sisters; and the kind of forgiveness that can change a person s life in unexpected and extraordinary ways. The Rockwell women are thing if t . . . Well, it s complicated. When the sisters Esme, Liv, and Ru were young, their eccentric mother, Augusta, silenced all talk of their absent father with the wild story that he was an international spy, always away on top-secret missions. But the consequences of such an unconventional upbringing are neither small r subtle: Esme is navigating a failing marriage while trying to keep her precocious fifteen-year-old daughter from live-tweeting every detail. Liv finds herself in between relationships and rehabs, and Ru has run away from eugh people and problems to earn her frequent flier miles. So when a hurricane hits the family home on the Jersey Shore, the Rockwells reunite to assess the damage only to discover that the storm has unearthed a long-buried box. In a candid moment, Augusta reveals a startling secret that will blow the sisters concept of family to smithereens and send them on an adventure to reconnect with a lost past . . . and one ather. Praise for All of Us and Everything Engaging . . . [a] lively comic vel about stormy women and the spy (and other sexy types) who loved them. People ( The Best New Books ) Similar to Nick Hornby s A Long Way Down, [ All of Us and Everything ] rewards readers with an engrossing plot rich in witty and frank dark humor. . . . Readers will linger on the story s web of connections. . . . Thoughtful and provoking. Booklist [Bridget] Asher s newest title spotlights her unique voice plus an affinity for quirky, wounded characters that are both realistic and likable. . . . The subtle theme [is] how changing our stories can change us. An entertaining yet astute look at family, self, story, and connections. Kirkus Reviews Charming, original, and impeccably written, All of Us and Everything is a spirited romp through the lives of an unusual family of women three adult sisters, their mother, one teenage daughter, and their longtime housekeeper and the men who love them, amuse them, pursue them, and lose them. When I wasn t laughing out loud or eagerly turning pages to see what happened next, I was marveling at Bridget Asher s ability to tell a highly entertaining, fully engaging, and deeply insightful story. Cathi Hanauer, New York Times bestselling author of Gone While many writers strive to create a single memorable character, Bridget Asher, seemingly with the flick of her wrist, brings forth four amazing, unique, altogether brilliant characters in All of Us and Everything. The Rockwell siblings, Esme, Liv, and Ru, as well as their fascinating mother, Augusta, won me over completely, and their story twists and turns in such fascinating, hilarious, and heartfelt ways that it left me in awe of Asher s abilities. Kevin Wilson, New York Times bestselling author of The Family Fang Bridget Asher s fascinating, eccentric characters are such good company that I finished All of Us and Everything in one sitting. This is a compelling, funny, moving story about an irresistible family. Leah Stewart, author of The New Neighbor
- Author BiographyBridget Asher is the author of My Husband s Sweethearts, The Pretend Wife, and The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted.
- Author(s)Bridget Asher
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.