About this product
- DescriptionThis is a picture book for children aged five and up, and covers a difficult subject in an unsentimental way. It describes exactly the way children resolve big issues ? through play.
- Author BiographyEva Eriksson is one Sweden's best loved children's illustrators, winning the Astrid Lindgren and prestigious August prizes. Ulf Nilsson is a celebrated Swedish children's writer, who has won the August and US Batchelder prizes.
- Author(s)Ulf Nilsson
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleHawthorn Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width218 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPenelope Todd
- Illustrator(s)Eva Eriksson
- Translated byJulia Marshall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.