All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at Rumi's insights into the meaning of the second half of the basic Muslim creed, namely, the nature and function of revelation through prophets.
- Author BiographyJohn Renard is Professor of Theological Studies at Saint Louis University. He is the author of In the Footsteps of Muhammad: Understanding the Islamic Experience and Islam and the Heroic Image: Themes in Literature and the Visual Arts.
- Author(s)Annemarie Schimmel,John Renard
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication11/10/1994
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.