All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2016 Christian Book Award finalist (Nonfiction category)
Very rarely in the Bible does God command someone to Stay. He opens a door, and then he invites us to walk through it--into the unkwn. And how we choose to respond will ultimately determine the life we will lead and the person we will become. In fact, to fail to embrace the open door is to miss the work God has made for us to do.
In All the Places to Go . . . How Will You Kw?, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless doors God places before us every day, teaches us how to recognize them, and gives us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all of the extraordinary opportunities that await.
So go ahead--walk through that door. You just might do something that lasts for eternity.
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight177 g
- Width177 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Read byTodd Busteed
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.