All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThere's fun in fund-raiser for Judith McMonigle Flynn when she donates an overnight at Hillside Mar for the parish school's annual auction. Judith feels like she's already losing it when the pricey winning bid goes to a family of Paines. Dinner is included, if Judith can sort through the endless allergies and aversions of the painfully picky Paines. The last thing she needs is ather bed and breakfast guest who checks out permanently. Thankfully, she's t alone. Joe Flynn is back home, his latest surveillance job ending abruptly when a supposedly paralyzed guy suspected of insurance fraud is put out of action for good by a .38 Smith and Wesson. Surely one corpse in one week is eugh, even for the Flynns. Cousin Renie is trying to force-feed her Shrimp Dump recipe (running slightly ahead of her Clam Doodoo and Bean Glop) to the parish cookbook fund-raising committee, while her cantankerous mother, Gertrude, agrees to let a wealthy parishioner stable a horse in her tool shed apartment. And neighbor Arlene Rankers wants to kw why some parish school kids, including her grandson, are sick after the weekly hamburger lunch. Judith figures she's got more than eugh to handle until the Paines go home. But at Hillside Mar, what can possibly go right?
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a communications degree from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series, the mother of three daughters, and has three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Bed-and-Breakfast Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.