Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionMichael strange, international art dealer, has everything: wealth, power and prestige. But his privileged world is brought to the brink of collapse when a series of unforeseen circumstances leave him face to face with financial ruin. Then, out of where, comes a phone call from a mysterious woman which offers him a way out. He's hooked. But who is this woman and what exactly is she selling?The temptation for Michael to become involved in her murky dealings becomes irresistible after meeting her. Enraptured, he soon realises he has made a pact with the devil who is determined to make a financial killing, whatever the cost to human life. In order to survive, he has to play her at her own game - and play it better!Against a backdrop of London, Ireland and Venice, Michael races against time to claim the riches on offer. But first, he has to confront her complicated and murderous past. He has to find answers, and fast, if he wants to avoid the fate of those who have dared cross Lauren O'Neill before.If the love of money is the root of all evil; what lies at the root of an evil love?
- Author BiographyBorn in 1952, Leicester, Spencer Coleman attended Kingston College London obtaining a Diploma in Business Studies. Spencer is a professional artist and gallery owner for over 30 years, working with Royal Doulton, Harrods, and Felix Rosenstiel's of Chelsea where his plate series 'As once they worked the land' was a top 100 best seller and his fine art print 'Bottoms Up' reached No. 4 in the international best selling list. A keen sportsman, Spencer is also an avid supporter of Portsmouth football club. Over the years he has developed a passion for fiction writing as well as painting and has written several magazine articles and been interviewed by the BBC radio. His paintings are collected worldwide. Spencer currently lives in an old Parsonage on the Lincolnshire Wolds. His first novel ALL THE RAGE, featuring the art dealer Michael Strange was published in 2011.
- Author(s)Spencer Coleman
- PublisherCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMichael Strange
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.