All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.85Free postage
- AU $25.52Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith a thrilling narrative that sheds much light on recent events, this national bestseller brings to life the 1953 CIA coup in Iran that ousted the country's elected prime minister, ushered in a quarter-century of brutal rule under the Shah, and stimulated the rise of Islamic fundamentalism and anti-Americanism in the Middle East. Selected as one of the best books of the year by the Washington Post and The Ecomist , it w features a new preface by the author on the folly of attacking Iran.
- Author BiographyStephen Kinzer is an award-winning foreign correspondent who has worked in more than fifty countries. He has been New York Times bureau chief in Istanbul, Berlin, and Managua, Nicaragua. His books include Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq and Crescent and Star: Turkey Between Two Worlds .
- Author(s)Stephen Kinzer
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight388 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.