All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeak meets The Scarlet Letter in this literary masterpiece, the recipient of five starred reviews and minated for the 2014 Edgar Award All the Truth That's In Me is that rare magical thing--a beautiful love story told in spare, riveting prose. -- The New York Journal of Books The love story and the mystery . . . are mesmerizing. Berry's language undulates and flows. . . . Worthy of multiple reads. -- The Boston Globe Four years ago, Judith and her best friend disappeared from their small town of Roswell Station. Two years ago, only Judith returned, permanently mutilated, reviled and igred by those who were once her friends and family. Unable to speak, Judith lives like a ghost in her own home, silently pouring out her thoughts to the boy who's owned her heart as long as she can remember--even if he doesn't kw it--her childhood friend, Lucas. But when Roswell Station is attacked, long-buried secrets come to light, and Judith is forced to choose: continue to live in silence, or recover her voice, even if it means changing her world, and the lives around her, forever. Shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal A 2014 Edgar Award minee for YA A YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults Top Ten title A Junior Library Guild Selection A School Library Journal Best Book of 2013 and 2014 Battle of the Books contender A Kirkus Reviews Best Teen Book for 2013 A Horn Book Fanfare 2013 title A 2014 TAYSHAS Top Ten Pick
- Author BiographyJulie Berry (www.julieberry.com) grew up western New York. She holds a BS from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in communication and an MFA from Vermont College in writing for children and young adults. She now lives in eastern Massachusetts with her husband, four young sons, and two cats. She is the author of six critically acclaimed books for young readers. All The Truth That's in Me is her first novel for teens and adults.
- Author(s)Julie Berry
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight399 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.