All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 400 years ago, English playwright William Shakespeare wrote about the Seven Ages of Man the changing roles we play on the stage of life before taking our final curtain call. This collection of 21 poems, compiled by Lee Bennett Hopkins, explores those 7 ages, offering voices and perspectives that are as varied as they are sage. From a Nigerian lullaby to the verses of such contemporary poets as Janet S. Wong, these poems paired with masterful artwork by Guy Billout laugh, cry, and sing to celebrate the theater of human existence.
- Author BiographyLee Bennett Hopkins has written and edited many award-winning books. Since 1993, he has helped outstanding poets gain recognition by way of the Lee Bennett Hopkins/Penn State University Poetry Award. Guy Billout's unusual and often humorous illustrations have been featured in prominent periodicals such as The New Yorker and The Atlantic Monthly and in his nine picture books, including The Frog Who Wanted to See the Sea.
- Author(s)Lee Bennett Hopkins
- PublisherCreative Editions
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width269 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guy Billout
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.01Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.