All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Allan first set up his cafe a decade ago, little did he kw how fast the accolades would come. His strawberry cheesecake was featured as one of the 50 Yummiest Cakes in Singapore and he was crowned one of four Cheesecake Heavenly Kings. This cookbook features Allan's winning recipes for his amazing melt-in-your-mouth cheesecakes in addition to his latest creations, such as the luscious avocado ricotta cheesecake with coconut sponge cake base, the indulgent carrot cake cheesecake with walnut cream cheese frosting, and the rich and creamy sweet potato cashew nut cheesecake. Lighter options such as the -bake silky tofu cheesecake and the low fat blackberry cheesecake are also included, but your taste buds would never kw the difference!
- Author BiographyAllan Albert Teoh is the man behind AllanBakes, a delightful cake shop known among cake and pastry aficionados for its treats that are baked daily by Allan himself. Best known for being one of the four Cheesecake Heavenly Kings (2009) in Singapore in a contest organised by LianHe WanBao, Omy and rednano.sg, Allan's wonderful treats have also been recognised further afield at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2011 in Paris, where his first book, AllanBakes Really Good Cakes, clinched the Best Desserts Cookbook award for Singapore.
- Author(s)Allan Teoh
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width211 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.