All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe principal goal of allelopathy is to foster sustainable agriculture, forestry, and environment. The objective is to minimize the industrial chemicals and to maximize the use of natural resources locally available while improving crop productivity, forestry and the environment. The techlogical advances made in allelopathy research in recent years have been created, analyzed, and developed by scientific establishments throughout the world. They present exciting and intellectually challenging problems which are solvable using modern techniques. These modern and advanced techniques as described in the chapters presented in this volume are representative of the exciting research and development approaches today.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byM.M. Parvez,Syuntaro Hiradate,Yoshihasu Fujii
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.