Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your child has a life-threatening food allergy, getting prepared for their first day of school can be very stressful. Searching the Internet and trying to kw what topics need to be covered, can leave any parent feeling overwhelmed. Have you found yourself... Wondering what questions you should ask? Looking for ways to help increase your child's safety? Questioning how to effectively communicate your child's needs and help people get it ? Wanting stories you can easily reference about children having reactions at school? Searching for downloads, information & other helpful resources you can share? Needing help putting together a checklist of important topics to discuss? Whether your child is starting kindergarten or entering a new school, Allergies at School will have you prepared! Allergies at School is a valuable resource that equips you with important questions to ask before, during and after your child starts school. It's a simple and straightforward guide to help increase your child's safety at school. Allergies at School includes checklists of key points to easily reference, helpful resources to share, and relevant stories to discuss with the team members. Topics include: Getting Prepared, The Team Meeting, The School Nurse, Playgrounds and Recess, Field Trips, The Cafeteria, Using School Transportation, Talking to Teachers, Helping Your Child Prepare, Food Allergies in the News, and Resources. Allergies at School is also an excellent resource for school nurses, teachers and principals!
- Author BiographyStacey Stratton has an M.A. in Education and over 8 years experience working in the Special Education field. Her experience not only includes educating others, but being an advocate for those who have any type of special need. She is the founder and currently writes the blog posts at www.peanutfreezone.com Stacey has also written numerous articles and guest posts to help increase safety and awareness of food allergies.
- Author(s)Stacey Stratton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Denise Stratton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.