All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 75 completely allergen-free recipes ready in 30 minutes or less, perfect for food allergic kids and busy professionals who need to get meals on the table swiftly. Recipes for 75 everyday favorites ready in 30 minutes or less With her acclaimed cookbooks and loyal following, Cybele Pascal has been pioneering allergy-friendly cooking for more than a decade. As the mother of two kids with food allergies, Pascal kws the value of weeknight-friendly allergy-free recipes that can be prepped and on the table in half an hour without sacrificing flavor or texture. Through adept ingredient substitutions and easy-to-follow techniques, Pascal excels at providing enticing recipes that steer clear of the top eight allergens and appeal to home cooks who need to avoid dairy, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame. Pascal s allergy-friendly versions of favorites like Creamy Mac n Cheese, Buffalo Wings with Ranch Dressing, Chicken Mole Soft Tacos, Gcchi, Deep Dish Pizza with Italian Sausage, and Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry have all the appeal of the originals, and are perfect for food allergic kids and busy professionals. Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking is a delightful solution that will help you get flavorful, safe meals on the table swiftly.
- Author BiographyCYBELE PASCAL is the author of two bestselling cookbooks, The Allergen-Free Baker s Handbook and The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook, and has appeared on The Martha Stewart Show, the Food Network, the Today show, Good Morning America Health, PBS, and NPR. She is a leading blogger in the field with an award-winning website, and she lectures and teaches nationally. Pascal serves as a Celebrity Ambassador Who Cares for FAAN/FAI (Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network) and is the founder and president of Cybele s Free-to-Eat, a line of gluten-free foods that are free of the top eight allergens. For more information, visit www.cybelepascal.com.
- Author(s)Cybele Pascal
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note24 Full-Colour Photos
- Weight630 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.