All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to choosing food that minimises or treats our allergic reactions. Brief Description Why are allergies dramatically on the increase? What is the role of the immune system? What is the histamine connection? How do allergy tests work? Is there a connection between diet and allergy? How does stress manifest itself as an allergic reaction? What is pollution doing to our immunity? How can we boost our immunity with nutrients and herbs? How can we protect our children? With recommended courses of action and eating and supplement plans for specific allergies - allergic bowel disorders, allergic rhinitis, asthma, eczema, food allergies, migraines and psoriasis - ALLERGY SOLUTIONS tackles all of these problems, and more, guiding us in this ever more allergenic environment.
- Author BiographySuzannah Olivier is a qualified nutritionist with a tremendous talent for communication and promotion. Her most recent book is THE BREAST CANCER RECOVERY AND PREVENTION DIET, published by Michael Joseph. She contributes to a range of newspapers and magazines on the subject of nutrition, including THE SUNDAY TIMES. She is also a lecturer for the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
- Author(s)Suzannah Olivier
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleYou are what you eat
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date12/09/2003
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.