All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at fresh ways to address poverty through social entrepreneurship, global compact, market creation, microcredit, this book discusses how the for-profit model can be harnessed to provide the poor with a share in the world's prosperity through actual cases, and nested in invative theories of business, social sciences, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyCHARLES WANKEL is Associate Professor of Management, St. John's University, USA.
- Author(s)Charles Wankel
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.