All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents fundamental ideas and concepts through simple examples, and subsequently develops them in a systematic way. Important termilogy is clearly defined. The work is organized according to the learn & check model, with practice exercises at every important juncture along with suggested solutions at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyRene Bartsch, TU Darmstadt.
- Author(s)Rene Bartsch
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.