Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to remind us that we all have fallen short of the glory of God, therefore we need to be mindful of how we view others. We tend to find fault in others because it is easier than facing the truth. This book deals with love, hardships, and how our expectations of others tend to lead us to disappointments.
My parents, aunts, uncles, Pastor, friends, and children have played a large portion of encouragement in my life. They taught me that in order to gain respect we must first show respect to others. The Bible taught me that we must do unto others as we would have them to do unto us. In the year of 1998 I preached my initial sermon Who could ask for anything more? I was Ordained in 2000 as a Minister in the Northeast B Conference under the leadership of Bishop C.R Parker.
The Gospel according to St. John 9:4, I must do the work of Him that sent me while it is day, night cometh when man can work.
- Author(s)Dr Patricia Love
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight136 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.