All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor this updated edition of All's Well, Alexander Leggatt has written a wholly new Introduction to one of Shakespeare's most puzzling, ambiguous and demanding plays. Leggatt's interest in performance informs his introduction and his account of the instability of the main characters. He offers a full, illustrated and thoughtful account of the play's critical and theatrical fortunes to the end of the twentieth century, and of our experience as an audience of seeing and hearing it performed. An updated reading list completes the edition.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2004
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRussell A. Fraser
- Introduction byAlexander Leggatt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.