All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionHe ripped me apart, holding the pieces of me wide open so that he could get inside every part of me. It's been four months since Demitra Davis ended up entangled in the most complicated situation she'd ever thought to find herself in. A situation she isn't keen to get herself out of. Her w ex-boss, Dorian Sorrenson, is too delicious for her to want to pull herself away from. Yes, he's also almost eleven years older, but there was way Demitra could stop herself from being attracted to him. He'd tainted my code, covered my molecules in him, and bonded me to him. Irrevocably. Their passion continues to escalate, as well as the feelings they both have for each other. What neither of them planned on was the spite of Dorian's ex-lover, and how far she'd be willing to go to stir up problems for the two of them. Demitra is worried that their burgeoning relationship won't be able to hold up under the stress. What she doesn't count on is Dorian's feelings for her and how far he is willing to go in order to keep her as his. There's thing I wouldn't destroy, one's life I wouldn't wreck, Demitra. I won't let anyone else have you.
- Author BiographyN. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Compulsions Series, and many others. She was born in Queens, NY (USA). At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother's handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she'd reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life. N. Isabelle Blanco spends her days working as an author, web programmer, marketer, and graphic designer. That is when she isn't handling her spawn, as she calls her son, and brainstorming with him about his future career as a comic book illustrator.
- Author(s)N Isabelle Blanco
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.