All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major surprise awaits you in this follow-up to The Last Voyage of the Cassiopeia. The Mars/EarthCon war continues and comes to a conclusion. Help comes from a surprising quarter! Ralph and the troupe become more involved in the war and Kessel and Mansfield's lives are changed forever! Ralph gets situated in the Martian community on a permanent basis and a major new characters are introduced! Ralph also learns some things about the Cassiopeia's last mission and incidents connected to it that even he didn't kw about, as viewed from the perspective of history. Other things and suspicions about it are confirmed or clarified.
- Author BiographyStephen Turner was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1951, and raised there and in the environs as well. Since childhood, he's always wanted to be an automotive body stylist, but in his late teens, a certain landmark film changed all that! A movie that changed everyone's vision of the future of space travel and the look of sci-fi movies forever. He was dumbstruck, and immediately immersed himself in a project to emulate that film's story. The result was the precursor to The Last Voyage Of The Cassiopeia, a novel, spanning our own solar system, two time periods and quadrillions of miles of interstellar space. Mr. Turner maintains his own website, www.lastvoyageofthecassiopeia.com ( Stephen Turner's Cassiopiea Web Site ) where you can link to Amazon for the print version as well as here, eBook site Mobipocket.com, as well as other eBook sites. Its three sequels, Almagest, 3700 and The Avedon Question can be had in eBook form as well! And they can also be bought RIGHT HERE, at CreateSpace.com, in print form, so don't be hesitant to purchase them here! As well as being an author, Mr. Turner is also a photographer and graphic artist, and examples of his work in these fields can also be seen at his website, along with excerpts from Last Voyage and its three already-written sequels. By all means, visit there and enjoy!
- Author(s)Professor Stephen Turner
- Date of Publication13/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.