All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacey's life has been turned upside down. Her mother has left, her father is absent and her two best friends are MIA. On top of that Macey is being visited by ghosts who need her help to 'move on'. But as wild as all that sounds, she has it all under control until a cheeky, good-looking spirit called Nick turns up...in her bedroom! Nick's a spirit with spirit, who insists he's t dead, he's astral travelling and has a message for Macey: someone is out to get her. Macey's biting wit has got her in trouble before, so she's t surprised but when the threatening tes start turning up, she's seriously shaken. Does someone want her dead? It's all pretty disturbing but she's finding it hard to focus on who could mean her harm with the anyingly handsome surf god Finn turning up at the most ipportune times and a father with a major surprise of his own. Is it a case of bad timing? Or are these things somehow connected? And if they are, what on earth should she wear when she's solving the mystery?
- Author BiographyKaz Delaney is the author of the young adult novel Dead, Actually and the pseudonym of author Kerri Lane. Under both names she has written and published over 60 books.
- Author(s)Kaz Delaney
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.