Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeries: Timber Ridge Riders-Book Six Ages: 9-13 Kate McGregor and her best friend Holly Chapman share the same dream. They want to qualify for the annual Festival of Horses where scouts from the United States Equestrian Team will be on the lookout for promising young riders. Pushed by her relentless mother, Angela Dean has the same dream, which means the girls are locked in a fierce competition to determine who will represent Timber Ridge at the next qualifying horse show. But when Mrs. Dean storms into action, Kate's dream takes an unexpected tumble. To make matters worse, Angela's new best friend is moving to Timber Ridge and she can't wait to join Angela's vendetta against Kate. Except that w, Angela's got her claws into Holly as well.
- Author BiographyMaggie Dana's first riding lesson, at the age of five, was less than wonderful. In fact, she hated it so much, she didn't try again for another three years. But all it took was the right instructor and the right horse and she was hooked for life. Her new riding stable was slap bang in the middle of Pinewood Studios, home of England's movie industry. So while learning to groom horses, clean tack, and muck stalls, Maggie also got to see the stars in action. Some even spoke to her. Born and raised near London, Maggie now makes her home on the Connecticut shoreline where she divides her time between hanging out with the family's horses and writing her next book in the Timber Ridge Riders series.
- Author(s)Maggie Dana
- PublisherPageworks Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPageworks Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.