All listings for this product
About this product
Is Africa calling you?!
We teachers think about a lot of things in February, mostly Spring Break. But for me it's the time of year that I think about getting married. Only there's a small problem: I don't have a fiance. And so for the past ten years I have spent February planning my summer trip overseas. . . to look for a wife.
When school ends in May I'm off to some exotic corner of the planet returning the day before school starts in the fall. My hitchhiking treks have taken me around the world, sleeping under bridges, in train stations, and on park benches! But go I must, for the thought of spending a summer in Phoenix. . . alone. . . is totally unacceptable. And rather than wait for Ms. Right to find me, and go nuts in the meantime, I go out into the world to find her.
This year's wife hunting safari will actually take me to the homeland of all safaris. . . Africa! Perfect plan, w I just need to find that cheap ticket.
- Author(s)Steven Bursi
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight748 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.