All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFreya Najade captures the unexpected beauty and abstraction along the waterways that course through East London. Focussing mainly on detail and colour but drawing on a tradition of landscape photography her images remind us of the hidden poetry in the city and the richness of the waters that sometimes run darkly through the heart of the capital.
- PublisherHoxton Mini Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHoxton Mini Press
- Content Note1
- Width145 mm
- Height205 mm
- Photographer(s)Freya Najade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.