All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALPHA FEMALE - LEADER OF A PACK OF BITCHES: WINNING STRATEGIES TO BECOME AN OUTSTANDING LEADER Everyone has had that kind of female boss, the one that you think inappropriate words for when she gets to that time of the month or starts emotional wars during the busiest projects of the day. Some days it's just better to stand back and let her attack someone else, but other days you just can't stay out of the line of fire. What do you do when your female boss is acting like a, well, bitch? ALPHA FEMALE is aimed directly at both female leaders and the people they rule. No man will dare say the things Dr. Gaby Cora says in her book: although they are politically incorrect for a man to say, a woman leader can certainly get away with stating the truth. ALPHA FEMALE describes what most men think but don't dare say and what many women kw but avoid altogether. TELL IT AS IT IS: FIVE USEFUL TIPS FOR MEN & WOMEN STRIVING TO SURVIVE ALPHA FEMALES: STAY AWAY If you can't stay away, SIT If you can't sit, GO FETCH If you can't go fetch, PLAY DEAD If you can't play dead, READ THIS BOOK!
- Author BiographyGABRIELA CORA, MD, MBA DR. GABY CORA is president and founder of the Executive Health & Wealth Institute and managing partner of the Florida Neuroscience Center. She is author of Leading under Pressure(r) (2007), Managing Work in Life(r), Quantum Wellbeing, and the provocative Alpha Female (2008). A renaissance woman, she is a corporate consultant, wellness coach, medical doctor with an MBA, board-certified psychiatrist, university lecturer, expert speaker, spouse and mother of two young adults. She coaches C-level executives and entrepreneurs and is a consultant to Fortune 500 companies and international organizations including The Coca-Cola Company, the pharmaceutical industry and New York Life in the areas of health and wellness, crisis management, and strategic leadership. She has given presentations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Dr. Cora has been interviewed by CNN, FOX News, The New York Times, Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Women Entrepreneur, and Business Week.
- Author(s)Gabriela Cora MD
- PublisherExecutive Health & Wealth Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExecutive Health & Wealth Institute, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.