All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebunking misconceptions surrounding successful project managers, this source builds upon a landmark survey of more than 800 project managers from around the world to highlight the traits that make them stand out in the minds of their teams, senior managers, customers, and stakeholders. Through in-depth interviews and discussions, the common attributes of these elite project managersfrom character and beliefs to organizational approachesare uncovered and help to explain their achievements. Painstakingly researched, this guide offers key insights by providing multiple perspectives on the character makeup of the world s most successful project managers.
- Author BiographyAndy Crowe is the founder and CEO of Velociteach, a project management training and resources company. He is the author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. He lives in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Author(s)Andy Crowe
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.