About this product
- DescriptionA is for ark. But did you kw that if you turn an A upside down and round the point out a little, it becomes an ark?
B is for balloon. But did you kw that if you blow it up really big, the hole in the middle floats away like a balloon?
In this wonderfully creative alphabet book, letters are pulled, twisted, reversed, and curled until they become part of what they represent. F becomes a fish, and Y becomes a yak!
Young readers will be fascinated with the way the letters evolve into the final creation. They'll never look at the alphabet the same way again.
- Author(s)Suse MacDonald
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication31/10/1992
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width235 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition