All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vibrant, colorful book, children move and dance their way through the alphabet, learning as they play. Widely adopted in early education and dance classes for young learners.
- Author BiographyTeresa Benzwie, EdD, has earned graduate degrees in Early Childhood Education, Dance Education, and Clinical Social Work. She is a former kindergarten teacher and international presenter in the use of creative movement. Dr. Benzwie is a licensed clinical social worker in private practice at the Center for Creative Change and mentors Temple University dance students as part of the Teresa Benzwie Dance in Education Grant. She is the author of A Moving Experience (book and video), More Moving Experiences, and Numbers on the Move (Temple).
- Author(s)Teresa Benzwie
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note28 full colour illustrations
- Width5499 mm
- Height7128 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.