Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionMatch letter names to letters or match words with beginning letter sounds to letters. To play, students listen to the sounds on the CD and place tokens on the images on their game cards that match what they hear. Each game set includes 12 game cards (5.5 x 8.5 each) with 8 photos per card, 120 game tokens, an audio CD, and directions in English, Spanish, and French. It also supports NCTM and NAEYC standards. Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line--comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials--is designed to assist in Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.
- PublisherKey Education
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleListening Lotto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKey Education
- Weight227 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Games and Undefined and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.