All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis brightly colored bi-lingual children's book helps toddlers begin to identify the alphabet and numbers. It contains words from A-Z in Spanish & English demonstrated with colorful pictures to encourage touching and learning. Specifically written and organized with toddlers and preschoolers in mind, this book goes beyond eye candy-which it is-to get kids to explore this playful all-in-one educational tour de force. It's also an essential if you're trying to introduce your child to a second language.
- Author BiographyAllecia Stewart Gordon received her bachelor's from Northern Caribbean University. Before founding Kids 2 Kyds, De Ninos para Ninos, she served as a Police Corporal specializing in media reporting. She lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia with her family.
- Author(s)Allecia Stewart Gordon B a
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.