Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-three lively stories are presented in colourful comic strip style. Virtually every sentence is warmly illustrated, drawing every child into the stories and the imaginary world of Letterland. It is specially designed to build children's confidence as they identify the different a-z Letterland characters and start to read the simple sentences. Size is 220 x 280mm/8.7 x 11 , with 80 pages.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland Picture Books S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight368 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.