All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's heard of a tow truck. And a pickup truck. An ice-cream truck? Of course! But what about a quint truck? A lowboy truck? A knuckle-boom truck? Readers will learn about these kinds of trucks--and many more--while learning the alphabet in ALPHABET TRUCKS. Each letter of the alphabet is accounted for in this introductory concept book for young readers. From the familiar to the unusual, Samantha Vamos writes in snappy verse to present twenty-six different kinds of trucks, explaining where they work and what they do. From a dump truck that unloads a pile of dirt containing the letter D, to a fuel truck filling up at a tank shaped like the letter F, Ryan O'Rourke's playful and light-hearted illustrations involve the letters in supporting roles in each scene. Perfect for the truck lover, ALPHABET TRUCKS provides a fun and accessible way for children to learn their ABCs.
- Author BiographySamantha R. Vamos is the author of THE CAZUELA THAT THE FARM MAIDEN STIRRED, a Pura Belpre Illustrator Honor Book, ALPHABET TRUCKS, and BEFORE YOU WERE HERE, ME AMOR. Samantha lives near Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Ryan O'Rourke,Samantha R. Vamos
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.